homestead - Re: [Homestead] William Ayers-Barack Obama relationship hysterics

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] William Ayers-Barack Obama relationship hysterics
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:50:43 -0700

On Nov 4, 2008, at 8:41 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Gene, I worked in law enforcement. I don't like it when criminals walk.
I don't like it when someone-anyone attempts change with violence. For
someone who is such a pacifist, you sure do like the guy.
Sheesh, the next thing you know, you'll be singing the praises of Osama
bin Laden or how about Timothy McVeigh or Eric Rudolph...

Who do I like? I like Obama. He barely met Ayers. Ayers admits he wishes he knew him.

Sheesh, the next thing you know, you'll be saying that Obama once traveled through McVeigh's area and had a Coke with him and they plotted the crime.