homestead - Re: [Homestead] William Ayers-Barack Obama relationship hysterics

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] William Ayers-Barack Obama relationship hysterics
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:22:30 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:
For those who have not yet let go of the Obama-Ayers obsession, here is a straight report:

Straight? Straight about what?
It is fluff, boring..are they trying to imply he is Mr. Rogers? Well,
all I can say is that Bill Ayers is no Fred Rogers.
I'm sure you are familiar with John Murtagh's account of the night Ayers
and Dorhn carbombed his home..but perhaps you have not given thought to
the emotional damage to a 9 year old kid:
http://www.city-journal.org/2008/eon0430jm.html
Fire in the Night

Now that the vote is on, he is answering the door, but the little coward
isn't answering the questions that people want to know..
I'd like to know if Ayers met Obama at Columbia.
Was there a Khalid Al-Mansour and William Ayers connection?
Did Ayers organize Obama's campaign based on community organizer principles?
Will Ayers be Obama's Secretary of Education? Remember La Educacion es
La Revolucion!, and Obama wants to be the Education President (he said
that in a debate, I think)
Exactly when *did* Ayers first meet Obama?

I also read somewhere a few weeks back that Obama lived in Chicago
between 1985 and 1987, but there is no record of an address. For all we
know, he could have lived with Ayers.

The election is over, kind of, but this issue of Barack's radical
friends is not. Of course, once he silences the media with the Fairness
Doctrine...

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda