homestead - Re: [Homestead] William Ayers-Barack Obama relationship hysterics

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] William Ayers-Barack Obama relationship hysterics
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:32:44 -0700

On Nov 4, 2008, at 7:22 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Now that the vote is on, he is answering the door, but the little coward
isn't answering the questions that people want to know..
I'd like to know if Ayers met Obama at Columbia.
Was there a Khalid Al-Mansour and William Ayers connection?
Did Ayers organize Obama's campaign based on community organizer principles?
Will Ayers be Obama's Secretary of Education? Remember La Educacion es
La Revolucion!, and Obama wants to be the Education President (he said
that in a debate, I think)
Exactly when *did* Ayers first meet Obama?

You win. Thank you for reminding me of the waste of time and effort to pry open a closed mind.