homestead - Re: [Homestead] William Ayers-Barack Obama relationship hysterics

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] William Ayers-Barack Obama relationship hysterics
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 23:00:38 -0500

--- On Tue, 11/4/08, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

You win. Thank you for reminding me of the waste of time and effort
to pry open a closed mind.

Furthermore, the subject title of your post is clearly baiting and makes
fun of those who believe differently than you at best. You baited the
list and waited to pounce with your holier than thou two liner. Also,
the timing of this post, coming shortly after I offered congratulations
in a spirit of unification and list harmony, tells me that you are only
interested in shoving it back in my face.
You are the one with your head in the sand, reading only the links you
think you might agree with, under the guise of not having time to read
it all. You've made several little snide comments recently in your
posts that I have let go without response, but no more. You have just
pushed me too far.

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda