homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:10:54 -0500

On Nov 3, 2008, at 10:56 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

I made those in high school. I love denim purses..

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
I saw some someone had turned them into hadnbags...cut off the legs at
crotch height and stitched straight across,... sewed on handles,

Does this let the owner have naughty fantasies while appearing to search for a hair brush in public?

Roy
Who's on bronchitis medicines

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net