homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah, the Neiman Marxist...
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 18:27:24 -0500

eureka AT hctc.net wrote:
Yeah, I guess with all the free ice cream Obama is going to send me even the Lean One shakes aren't going to help...

Finally found a Dem with TV reception and am taking a sour cream orange cake tonight...it turned out kind of dry so I'm soaking it in a syrup I just made of orange juice, sugar, and Triple Sec. Think I will also blend a little of the syrup with some cream cheese for a dollop on each piece.

No no no Sage, you are working towards a 4, not a 44!!!

;)
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda