homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev, how goes it in Georgia?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev, how goes it in Georgia?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:11:03 -0600

Neither do I. I'm using this site on huffingtonpost.com:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/30/election-results-electora_n_139361.html
It has links to streaming video for CNN and MSNBC and the Google map.
I'd love to watch Fox, but I don't think they do streaming video.

Also, the NY Times has good maps for all the national races.

Marie