homestead - Re: [Homestead] Interesting site

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Interesting site
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:59:03 -0700

Now, Lisa,

You know I love you, but you are slipping into the same shameful practice as some of your other unnamed list members: posting urls just because you think they are interesting. You have no idea how many times I resist that temptation each day--if I did not resist that temptation I would send lots and lots of posts like yours here, which may or may not be considered sufficiently interesting to fellow list members that they should take time out from their busy days to read what we think is interesting or even important. I suggest that if you think what you found is a site that has something of interest to your fellow list members, that you at minimum tell us what it is generally about and how you relate to it.

Love,

Gene