homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rice

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rice
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 12:25:56 -0600

OK Bev, I think you and I should be the rice growing guinea pigs of the list serve. Let's do it with our respective pools. We can document it on our blogs. Whaddayasay??

Now I need to find out when to plant, what kind of rice, and where to get the grain seed. I suppose a bag of brown rice from the supermarket won't do, although I remember Bill saying he planted his fava beans right from the health food store bag.

--Sage

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 20:32:49 -0400