homestead - Re: [Homestead] recipes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] recipes
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

Whjen I go to market tomorrow or friday, I'm going to look for canned onion
rings. You act like you are not pulling my leg. I have been buying
vegetables for years and have never seen onion rings in a can. That must be
something you learn when you have children, like which cereal has the most
chocalate and sugar. But, I will look .... ;-) ....bobford