homestead - Re: [Homestead] recipes

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] recipes
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:33:21 -0400

bob ford wrote:
Thanks. The goulash sounds especially good. I thought swiss steak
had to be breaded and browned and then topped with tomato stuff?
Where does a person buy a can of rench fried onion rings? ...bobford

All the grocery stores have them..usually on the veggie aisle near the green beans, because that is what most people use them in(green bean casseroles).

Please understand that this recipe book was handwritten on a top spiral composition book. I have photocopies of the pages. My birthmother died in 1976, so there might be some dated recipes.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda