homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:05:18 -0400

> It is 6:59 a.m , here, and 70 degrees by my computer weather gauge. We
> were at 96 degrees by my backyard gauge, yesterday afternoon ....bobf

I just checked.
Temecula, CA (Southern California and where I will be in about three weeks)
high today will be 9, low 52.

Zanoni, MO, very near Heartwood where I was all summer high will be 52, low
will be 32.

Asheville, NC, high will be 40 and the low 27.

Saipan NMI where my brother lives is currently 82, high will be around 88,
low will be around 77.

Don Bowen KI6DIU