homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:14:51 -0400

> What do the cats think aboutn the snow.

They run from window to window trying to figure out what is going on out
there. Ears forward and heads jerking about. Little cat brains sort of
lose out there.

>In flagstaff once, it had snowed
> too heavy to drive (almost 2 inches on the ground). I took the cat
> (R.I.P.) out into the snow. She stood there, gave me a dirty look , and
> yowwwwwled. ...;..bobf

I came through Flagstaff just after a 6 in snowfall once. Our oldest son
was about three at the time and wanted to get out and see it for the first
time. We stopped at a rest area and he ran toward a bank, slipped and fell
face first. Snow suddenly was no longer interesting.

Don Bowen KI6DIU