homestead - Re: [Homestead] Early voting

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Early voting
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:09:05 -0800

I went to have something notorized a couple of years ago. There was a space for a DL #. The woman was just about blind as a bat and she looked at my license until I started to grow moss. I took the license, put it back in my wallet and told her the number. I could have told her abc123 and she wouldn't have known the difference.

I had to get something notarized recently...the notary did not even ask
me for ID..he just took my word.