homestead - Re: [Homestead] Early voting

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Early voting
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:28:09 EDT

Only in some states. Here in Ga, we do require photo id, but the state Dem.
party has filed suit after suit to get that struck down. In Michigan, we
needed something with our name and address on it, or a library card. I
believe
Ohio is the same. My Daughter, at the Univ of Alabama was told she could be
given a utility bill showing her name and address as being in Tuscaloosa,
even
though she is registered in Ga. so that she could vote there. (she has no
utilities in Alabama, she is in a dorm). Now she can vote twice.......

Drew

In a message dated 10/27/2008 11:15:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,