homestead - Re: [Homestead] Early voting

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Early voting
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:43:03 -0800

Yeah, look at that group of college students, don't remember what they call themselves, but they register to vote in the district where they go to school and then they rent apartments here and there, dozens of them supposed living in the same apartment, and register to vote in different states. Seems Ohio is the current favorite.

Now, what bothers me is that they have a website up and they are encouraging others to do this (Rhodes scholars, and other high achieving scholar types) and NO ONE is doing anything about it. I mean, advertising how to commit fraud.

Real example of what the heck is wrong with this country! And this is our future?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>

And best of all, it allows people to vote in numerous precincts and even
states, since ID is rarely taken.

Drew