homestead - [Homestead] Bread oven

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Bread oven
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:39:51 -0400

I got myself immersed in Lloyd Kahn's blog and have found all sorts of gems.
I agree with his comments on Sarah Palin and religion. His pictures of the
barns of Indiana are well worth the trip. One of the things that I do but
rarely shows up on the journal is to take pictures of interesting old
buildings. I especially like abandoned gas stations from the thirties to
the fifties. This is a vanishing time of our history that maybe we should
have never left.

Then I found this link to a wood fired bread oven and thought of Gene.

http://www.tomifobia.com/bread_oven/oven.html

Don Bowen KI6DIU