homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading alone

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading alone
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 20:37:21 EDT

That's not fair, Don. Hopefully you'll be prepared for the inevitable flood
of offers!
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 10/25/2008 3:26:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
don.bowen AT earthlink.net writes:

It looks increasingly like I will be by myself when I return to the Ozarks.
I have no problem with the tasks, I can grow a garden, build a house, repair
a tractor, etc but it would be nice to have female companionship along the
way. That I think is my biggest stumbling block.

Don Bowen KI6DIU