homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homesteading alone

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homesteading alone
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:57:20 EDT

All very true. whether a single man or woman, there are tasks that are more
difficult or impossible simply because you are alone. The differences
between
the sexes in upper body strength etc, can be made up for with tools in most
cases and the things you need help with, a single man would need help with
as well.
Don't let the prospect get you down, good homesteader creativity will get
you through most instances, and good neighbors can get you through the rest

Drew

In a message dated 10/25/2008 10:50:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,