homestead - Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Zephod Obamabrox for President!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:04:06 -0700

On Oct 24, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

http://exodus2006.com/codes2.htm

I mean, it's sooo obvious! I picked up on it the first time I read Exodus.

And James was only seven at the time!

The scariest thing about sensationalistic fear mongering is the large number of people who believe it. How many people reacted to Y2K fear mongering by essentially or literally going underground with a huge store of supplies?

Whether PT Barnum was the first to say it or not, there's a sucker born every minute. Today, probably many per minute.