homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wood Cookstove

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wood Cookstove
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:56:13 -0500

I own a BakePacker which is a small lightweight convection oven that works on top of a backpacking cookstove. I have been able to make cakes and breads on the trail with it, and it comes in different sizes. It would probably work on top of a wood cookstove. I highly recommend it as a product, it has served me well for over a decade.

http://www.bakepacker.com/

--Sage

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:07:34 -0400