homestead - Re: [Homestead] List politics Now: horses

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] List politics Now: horses
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 19:40:10 -0700 (PDT)

You didn't send this to an individual. I had horses when I was young,
'never really fond of them. They were much trouble for the pleasure they
provided.

I've been to a few horse tracks, more than a few times, They are magnificant
creatures, as long as somone else takes care of them .. You are a horse
person, I am not. I can still admire them as beutiful animals ....bobford