homestead - Re: [Homestead] now winter, was List politics Now: horses

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] now winter, was List politics Now: horses
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:10:54 -0700

At 10/19/2008 07:31 PM,paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
So how are you doing with your horse/donkey/mule thoughts?

Hi Moon,
Wrong Rob... The VA Rob is thinking about livestock for the homestead.
How is NY treating you? I have to admit that I do not miss real winters.. I was talking with my sister and she is looking forward to winter. She wants the cold, wet & snow. Not me, I like not having to wear longjohns 7 months of the year
On another list someone was talking about having topped off the oil tank and had the 5 cords of wood stacked and ready to go. Having the wood in and ready was always a good feeling. One year in Minnesota the first snow came in early November and stayed until well into spring. Is anyone else ready for winter?

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA