homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's All A Conspiracy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's All A Conspiracy
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

The Australian conspiracy theorists are also big in the reptilian invader
picture of NWO, etc. I like the word-pictures, but it becomes a little hard
to understand how well educated ,smart people, believe it to be fact that
there are a few families of reptilian descent for whom we are all serfs. We
are all serfs to a system, but I need to actually see lizard skin .... :-)