homestead - [Homestead] It's All A Conspiracy

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] It's All A Conspiracy
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:21:07 -0800

I read a lot of the conspiracy stuff out there because, for one thing, you can glean a little truth from some of it AND because a lot of it is entertaining.

On another list, a Aussie is ranting about how all the evils in Australia are the fault of the "Poms" and the "Evil Empire" (that would be us). We've "forced" all the bad stuff on Australia. We "forced" them to cut all their trees. We "forced" them into genocide practices against the aboriginal population and so forth and so on.

And, her proof of all this is http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pinegap.htm Now, I recommend that a) if bad spelling and grammar bother you, don't read it; and b) wear your tinfoil hat. I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting an intercranial device planted in their brains and making them a slave <g>