homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead land

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead land
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with what you just wrote about price not being the most significant
criterion. But, if prices are (probably) going to drop, or if they are,
already, in some regions; that would be important information.

If I can buy an acreage for 30%-40% less than a year ago ago (you can do
that, and better, with houses around here), that is extra money to put
toward other material and supply. ........bobford