homestead - Re: [Homestead] O.K., so I was wrong <g>

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] O.K., so I was wrong <g>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 22:36:38 -0400

I tend to overlook specifics and generalize a lot. In the process, I make comments about states as a whole that don't apply to certain cities...and YES people, I have been to Asheville and I know it is rather artsy...lol...so I stand corrected by the list that while NC is indeed Republican, Asheville is apparently a 'bastion of liberalism'...lol... :)

Bev

Lynda wrote:
I don't remember you screwing anything up. What'd I miss? Must be a senior moment <g> Ah, that would be me with the senior moment, not you <<bg>>

Lynda, who confuses easily. Must be the vinegar fumes from making watermelon rind pickles <g>

That's okay, Lynda...you are still a good researcher and the
corrector-of-all-things-Bev-screws-up.