homestead - Re: [Homestead] O.K., so I was wrong <g>

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] O.K., so I was wrong <g>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 23:28:37 EDT

My daughter worked for a brief period of time at the Yakima Reservation
elementary school in Washington State.
There is no Columbus Day. If anything, it is a day of mourning and fond
remembrance of a life and a lifestyle not outgrown, but ripped from the
hearts of
the people who belong to the Earth.
It is always the least of us who suffer the most unashamed damage and
disrespect.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave
No flags waving here.

In a message dated 10/9/2008 8:22:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,