homestead - Re: [Homestead] Assorted things indeed

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Assorted things indeed
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 00:42:01 -0400

I like the name Ethan...congrats! I am sure he will be fine...he's in Canada and they allegedly have better health care.

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:
Thank you Bob, Bev, Ray, Van Dell and Lisa, who gave reassuring info.

Ethan William Crawford has arrived. He does have some issues. Mother goes home tomorrow. Ethan will stay in the hospital for one to two weeks while he figures out how he likes things in the bright, dry world.