homestead - [Homestead] Assorted things

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Assorted things
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 00:15:38 -0400

My friends......
First, I have grown a pair-DH lost one, I gained two...lol.
Akka has entered the ether and only Bev remains. I am sick of being two people and dealing with Yahoo. I am who I am, so be it. In this day and age, a handle only keeps honest people honest anyway, so from this point forward, there is only Bev. I really, really wish these posts were not searchable on Google, but apparently Lee either doesn't want to change it or can't change it. Is there such a thing as a private server that Google can't lay eyes on?
Oh well..
You may not know this, but I recently set up a MySpace page. On Myspace, you can post pictures, so I did. The page is still under construction-a work in progress like me-but if you click on the pics section, you will see pictures of the farm and garden. Sorry, no pictures of me. If anyone ever catches a good shot of me, I'll post it, but nothing is there now. If you are curious about something that is not pictured, let me know and I will try to post it.(other than what I look like<g>) I should be adding more pictures later in the week. I can't wait to show you my ferrocement birdbath.

http://www.myspace.com/tervetuloa13

Ok, now...
I have made a couple of posts about Barack Obama that I would like responses to...I realize you guys are sick of this, but I really am concerned about some of the crap I am hearing. I am hoping that since so many of you like the guy, that you will defend his actions or character here. I know many of you have read his books and other material and have knowledge about the guy-like Lynn who refuted the 'school' information. (not that his books are truthful/factual in all regards-in fact, it is the omissions that are of concern to me)
I really want you guys to put my mind at ease that we aren't about to elect a radical Islamic sympathizer. He is looking more and more radical and scary to me. I really want your opinions on the "Africa" post. There have been no responses to that either. I spent hours researching that one, pulling all the information together, and I really wanted opinions. Should we be in Africa? Is Africa more important than the Middle East? Those of you who study history-Don-what do you think?
So, if you have a few minutes, can you weigh in on this?

Bev
--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net