homestead - Re: [Homestead] Appearances

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Appearances
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:55:39 -0400

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:32 AM, <rayzentz AT aim.com> wrote:

> What if they really mean it...? the Bless your Heart, I mean.

I say Bless your heart from time to time, but I don't say the rest. Her
accent sounds like it could almost be Minnesotan, as well. I like the
accent, but her delivery is just too folksy or too casual for my taste for a
person who aspires to hold the second highest position in office in our
country.

For instance, I have this vision of her meeting Russian President Medeyev
(or others) and asking "Can I call you Dmitry?" as she shakes his hand and
is perhaps winking.

Lisa