homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bailout bill and politicians

  • From: Johnathan Livingston <legolas9 AT ymail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bailout bill and politicians
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:48:04 -0700 (PDT)

Democrats, Republican - same politician mindset.
It was the leaders of BOTH parties that made the deal to split the number of
votes necessary to pass the bill.  They did this because they were getting
mail from their constituents that was running up to 300 to 1 against the
bailout.  They, the leaders of BOTH parties, then instruructed the members
that are coming up for reelection to vote no.  Those members that are
retiring this year, those members who are safely in their position this year
were instructed to vote yes.  These leaders, these representatives of the
people, were protecting those we the people could vote out in the coming
election.
Vote them all out Gene, vote them all out.