homestead - [Homestead] Bailout bill and politicians

  • From: Johnathan Livingston <legolas9 AT ymail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Bailout bill and politicians
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:08:25 -0700 (PDT)

So they did it.  The U. S. Senate voted in the bailout bill.
They two parties had to split the number necessary to pass the bill.  Each
agreeing to put up a portion of the necessary votes.  This allowed each party
to protect their vulnerable members from voting yes for the bill.
These are our representatives?  Voting for a bill that they know the majority
of the people do not want.  Rigging a deal so as to allow protection of those
we the people can vote out in the next election.  I feel used.  I feel dirty.
I feel I am an American powerless in my own country.
We have an economy based on usery.  We had a chance to make the correction
but we chose to continue with the fraud.  Our children will pay for it.  May
our politicians rot in hell.
John