homestead - [Homestead] Slipsliding away

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Slipsliding away
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:04:17 -0700 (PDT)

One more post and I am off to bed..
I have noticed that over the last two weeks, all the polls on the CNN home
page-the quick votes-show Obama winning by wide margins..
the poll I just did was "who fared better in the first debate"
The results:
McCain    27%
Obama    67%
Neither    6%

I guess they saw a different debate than I did, but whatever.  Regardless of
the poll question, this has been indicative of the spread.
If this is a trend or is accurate, the Obama will win this race by a
landslide.

Akka