homestead - Re: [Homestead] Slipsliding away

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Slipsliding away
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 02:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

John McCain was not in a good mood, which is normal.  I believe Obama's
handlers kept reinforcing to him to call McCain by his first name.  McCain is
old school military, play-by-certain-rules type SOB .  I guarantee you the
fact the he didn't look Obama in the eyes was genuine Contept.   And, if you
saw McCain give more than one smile, your eyes fooled you.