homestead - Re: [Homestead] Missouri political prosecution

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Missouri political prosecution
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:22:47 -0800

The ultimate do as I say not as I do.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I don't know what genius came up with this idea. I think the midwestern mind-set might think of Putin arresting television station owners; 'twas the first thing that came to my mind. bobford

Obama campaign cracks down on misleading TV adsSeptember 23rd, 2008
The Barack Obama campaign is asking Missouri law enforcement to target anyone who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign.

http://www.kmov.com/video/index.html?nvid=285793&shu=1