homestead - Re: [Homestead] Missouri political prosecution

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Missouri political prosecution
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:25:09 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah; you know Rob; Mccain should have told the pros to leave that woman
alone and let her be herself.  She acts like she doesn't even know who she
is, and is always on guard to try to remember the catch lines the pros have
fed.

  The "freshness" was her real appeal.  Anyway, I'm like you.  I still
discuss on the list, but most of the news I watch now has to do with the
economy.  I don't watch much strict politics --tired & bored.  Maybe McCain
will lose his temper in the debate tonight, or crack one of his off-color
jokes.   Either one of those & maybe I won't drift asleep during