homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bana republic with nukes.

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bana republic with nukes.
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:34:53 EDT

> >"So what we now have is non-functional government in the face of a major
> crisis, because Congress includes a quorum of crazies and nobody trusts the
> White House an inch."

By the gods it's begining to look that way! These people are falling apart
and administration's people are the worst. Paulson, Bernanke, and Bush are
beginning to look like "The Three Stooges Bail out Wall Street" I really
expect
them to start bonking each other over the head and poking each other in the
eye next.

Now, live, a joint press conference with the head of the Federal Reserve, the
Secretary of the Treasury, and the President:

"Oh, a wise guy, eh?"
"Pass this bill or I'll moider ya!"
"Woo, woo, woo, woo." </HTML>