homestead - Re: [Homestead] FDIC to Seize WaMu

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] FDIC to Seize WaMu
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

Mccain's stunt presents absolutely no bearing on the House Democrats  lack of
anything even remotely looking like a backbone. The House Democrats have the
numbers to pass this or any other verssion of the bill they please.  McCain
has nothing to do with the House Democrats cowardice .

I don't know if the Paulson plan was a good plan or nor,It was only 3 pages,
made him G-d, and gave him bunch of our money.  The newest propsal this a.m.
is already over 100 pages.

If the House Democrats are so afraid to move because of McCains
(non-existent) popularity, then he can be blamed for only taking away the
original Paulson plan.

The House Dems have the numbers; just no convictions or courage.  They are
worse than the lousy big spending Republicans they replaced ...bobford