homestead - Re: [Homestead] FDIC to Seize WaMu

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] FDIC to Seize WaMu
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:50:03 -0500

> WaMu holds our mortgage. Should be interesting to see what
> happens.--Sage

I know many people with dealings with WaMu. WaMu is big in California.
Home mortgage loans should be the same, no changes. Lines of credit,
checking account terms, CDs, and the like could see many changes. One
source mentioned freezing all lines of credit until they are reviewed.
Another source indicated it may as long as two years for the takeover to be
completed.

Who is next? With McCain's political stunt we will be seeing many more.

Don Bowen KI6DIU