homestead - Re: [Homestead] Simplified life ?

  • From: Susan Trickett <gmasue AT inbox.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Simplified life ?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:00:41 -0800

Hi Sandy,
I think that the way you live your life shows the homesteading spirit
and mindset. Your concern and involvement for your community is a true gift
to them. I was in Daggett about 30 years ago, dh had a job interview with
Edison. We also had friends in Barstow that worked for the railroad. I'm not
a desert person but there is a wild beauty to your area and the sense of
history that is very appealing. The evening breeze is lovely.

Sue