homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lying political candidates

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lying political candidates
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 22:13:19 EDT

As you said yourself, the same stuff was said about the Clintons
and was mostly lies, that doesn't seem to support the notion that
this is racism. I personally do think that there will be some changes
of heart in the privacy of the voting booth, but this sort of stuff has been
going around for a couple hundred years in presidential elections, and
each time we think it is the worst ever.

In a message dated 9/21/2008 9:21:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,