homestead - Re: [Homestead] Buddy, can you spare $700B.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Buddy, can you spare $700B.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know he inner workiings of the retail banking system.  But, from what
I have read, most of the banks that are worrying people are smaller regional
banks.  I think a couple of state/local banks went under yesterday.

 I read these articles and then don't know how to find them again.  If I
bookmark all of this stuff, I just end up with thousands of bookmarks.
...bobf