homestead - Re: [Homestead] Buddy, can you spare $700B.

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Buddy, can you spare $700B.
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 07:37:18 -0500

> I just hope for a day when the regular working people realize that, for
> the most part, the "wizards of the universe" are not the "best and the
> brightest", they are simply the best connected and least scrupulous.

We must have symphony for those people. I read a bit today about one that
had to give up his private jet. Imagine the embarrassment of having to go
through security then sit in the first class lounge with all those they used
to offer rides to. And another loss appears to be trophy wives, they are
leaving for greener pastures. Imagine the horror of appearing public with
someone normal. And pulling the kids out of exclusive private schools has
got to be the last straw.

Don Bowen KI6DIU