homestead - Re: [Homestead] Big Brother in wallet/purse Wash. State --RFID

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Big Brother in wallet/purse Wash. State --RFID
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 06:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

Lynn, If I decide to  drive the four hours to get to Mexico, as of October
1st, I will be tracked.  I will not have the option of removing the RFID chip
from my passport.  I have never had to use a passport to go to Mexico , in
the past.  I just showed my Driver's License (Which, also, will be chipped,
in my state, very soon).  You have a very positive outlook, you are the kind
of person that makes people feel better even when you , yourself, knows
something is not exactly right.  I hope I expressed what I just wrote about
you the correct way.  I am paying you a compliment.

I am not the same.  In my real world, I never discuss these sort of issues.
I'm very quiet and reserved, except with a couple of older friends whom I
know well.  Most of my acquaintances are  highly educated progressives, who
are very opinionated in the progressive world view.  I share their beliefs on
many social issues, but not on many of the "big picture" type issues which I
sometimes discuss on this list.  I feel comfortable being honest on this
list.

 If someone talks about ninety percent of the congress into resigning,
abolishes the federal reserve, and overturns the 16th amendment, then I will
smile with you

For now, I'll remain an angry old man, with all of the implied glorious
impotence