homestead - Re: [Homestead] Big Brother in wallet/purse Wash. State --RFID

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Big Brother in wallet/purse Wash. State --RFID
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

You can see a "glass half full" rather than "half empty".  That's good.  You
probably smile more than the average person <g>.  I don't see things the same
way.  I see the program beginning as voluntary (as it began yesterday in N.
Y. state) already in Wash. State, soon in my state ; and soon being the only
ID acceptable, by all the places for which we need to use I.D.

Read the other article where they plan to tag every item on earth.  If the
boys from Goldman Sachs & their friends at the fed & the treasury, can tell
the Congress , in two days, to write a check fore almost a trillion dollars
and the Congress just follows through --completely surrendering their
Constitutional authorities; Then, that same incestous combination, can
certainly ' number,  "tag,  and track, every item on the planet" with you and
I just being two moving items. ....bobf