homestead - Re: [Homestead] Big Brother in wallet/purse Wash. State --RFID

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Big Brother in wallet/purse Wash. State --RFID
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:28:15 -0400

bob ford wrote:

> Read the other article where they plan to tag every item on earth. If the
> boys from Goldman Sachs & their friends at the fed & the treasury, can tell
> the Congress , in two days, to write a check fore almost a trillion dollars
> and the Congress just follows through --completely surrendering their
> Constitutional authorities; Then, that same incestous combination, can
> certainly ' number, "tag, and track, every item on the planet" with you
> and I just being two moving items. ....bobf

I read it. I don't like it, and think it's unnecessary, but I don't see
it as a major invasion of privacy. The chip won't have any more
information than the current bar codes do. It isn't about tracking YOU,
it's about tracking that box of corn flakes you bought. I can see people
doing what they did to protest overpackaging (I've done this, not that
anyone got the message)...leaving all the excess wrappings (presumably
with the RFID chip) at the store.

Lynn Wigglesworth