homestead - Re: [Homestead] our prez-Nuclayer, nuclear, or just nuke the whole damn thing.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] our prez-Nuclayer, nuclear, or just nuke the whole damn thing.
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:29:56 -0800

Sr. Bush is your Yankee. Bushy Jr. is a born again Texan who ran out and bought a ranch to prove it just before the 2000 elections <g>

Nothing makes Teflon an elitest in the true sense of the word. Obama has a well cultivated accent. He didn't come by it naturally. I mean, come on, his "parents" (grand and mother) are from Kansas and most of his raising was in Hawaii and some in Indonesia. From there to So. California and then a couple of years in New York. He's spent the majority of his time since in Chicago which isn't exactly a Yankee accented haven. A mere 3 years at Harvard only gets you that Yankee accent if you work real hard at acquiring it. However, it is his well practiced poses that are a dead give away that he is a wannabee elitest. One of the current ones is straight out of a Kennedy photo op. He practices in front of a mirror, I'm sure, several of the mannerism of JFK and MLK, Jr.

If it weren't so scary that people are buying into it, it would be funny!

Lynda