homestead - Re: [Homestead] our prez-Nuclayer, nuclear, or just nuke the whole damn thing.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] our prez-Nuclayer, nuclear, or just nuke the whole damn thing.
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

Let's see : you are from  Virginia and your first name is Robert.  I'd have
to give you the benefit of the doubt, already.  Now, if you instinctively
start to salute the statues as you drive down Monument Ave., in Richmond; or,
if you've checked out the 8 foot thick walls at Stratford Hall, then heck ,
you are to the region, born and bred..........bobford