homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gov't watching what you do

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gov't watching what you do
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:27:43 -0700 (PDT)

I know he realized he was breaking the law.  So is a young women who procurs
a new identity to run away from an abusive boyfriend to find peace & safety.
So is a middle age man who decides he just want to start over somewhere new,
with no one being able to easily locate his new residence.  So is anyone
else, who, for whatever reason , decides to just "go away" somewhere and
dissappear.  Before 2001, you could do that and be left alone.  Now only
foreigners, who enter this country illegally, or very wealthy people, who can
pay for foreign passports, can afford the luxury of living in quiet
anonymity.  ...bobf